Hot Stone Body Massage
Hot Stone Therapy is ideal for:
- Muscular aches, pains, sprains and strains
- Back pain and aches
- Poor circulation
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis pain
- Stress, anxiety and tension
- Insomnia and depression
Swedish oil body massage
• Increasing the level of oxygen in the blood
• Decreasing muscle toxins
• Improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension
deep tissue body massage
Deep Tissue is a therapeutic treatment which targets sore contracted muscles. It’s excellent for ridding your body of tension, releasing tightness and reducing muscle pain.
• Releases chronic muscle tension and reduces chronic pain
• Lowers blood pressure
• Breaks up and eliminates scar tissue from previous injuries
• Reduce stress hormone level and heart rate while boosting mood
Reflexology is works on the principle of treating the whole body as one, with our feet acting as a mirror or map to our inner body.
Massaging the reflex nerves in the feet encourages internal organs to detoxify and release stored stress and tension with stagnation is unblocked and energy is encouraged to flow freely. Reflexology is recommended for people with acute problems, as it is thought to prevent illness alleviate pain and reduce tension.
Therapist uses thumbs and fingers to stimulate, massage and apply pressure on various points in the feet that correspond to specific glands and organs inside the body.
How Reflexology Can Help You
• Improves sleep quality
• Promotes immunity and increases energy levels
• Aids in detoxification
• Improves circulation
crystal foot massage
Crystal Mud is one of the latest products to hit the health & beauty Industry.
Crystal Mud starts life as a powder, but when it mixes with warm water it becomes a soft, viscous solution of tiny gel-like crystals.